Blog template Rock the Crossbar: West Ham, Sven, Etc.

Rock the Crossbar

Monday, January 23

West Ham, Sven, Etc.

Anton for England! Anton for England! Anton for England! I think Sven's considerable worries would be eased by slotting young Anton Ferdinand up top for Engerlund. Owen? Past it! Crouch? Bean pole and crap! Rooney? Great for United but useless for his country. I truly think the secret to England winning it all is hoofing it up front to Anton, letting him turn on whatever hapless Tobagan defender is on him, and letting it go from there. I mean, really, how can it go wrong? Doesn't matter now, as Sven's cooked, and England lack the leadership necessary to keep them focussed. Becks? Useless. Terry? Jingoistic, anti-American fool. Lampard? Lampard. Joe Cole? Got ass kicked outside club. Gary Neville? No doubt up for it, but can every nation be Liverpool? Seriously, as a former colonist and all that, I'd enjoy England winning it all, but I think it could all be a bridge too far for Sven...Actually, now that I think of it, England now remind me of France in the 80's...loaded with talent, adequate though uninspired manager, but never quite synced up with the major tournaments. Tigana/Giresse/Fernandez/Platini vs. Becks/Lampard/Stevie Loser/Joe Cole? I'd take the French. Rock the Crossbar

2 Comments:

  • "Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin" - Anger Management and I would prefer not to be reminded of this person scoring against Fulham. Come to think of it, the Feridinand brothers scoring a day apart. "How ironic" - Alanis. Wouldn't be surprised if the brothers dread are taking some performance enhancement drugs with their gonga.

    By Blogger Chris P, at 1:27 PM  

  • I understand that NORML is now pushing for pot to be classified as performance enhancing after the ganga brother's goals this week.

    By Blogger gooner71, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home