Blog template Rock the Crossbar: So Far So Good

Rock the Crossbar

Tuesday, December 26

So Far So Good

Stuck in Ohio with no access to matches on television, so I've been reduced to listening to radio coverage online. Nonetheless, I'm loving results thus far today. Before leaving on Saturday, I was stuck listening to some of the most moronic drivel I've heard in a long time - all of out it spouted by some pathetic Arsenal supporter - while in the Phoenix. This kid was easily one of the biggest bozos I've encountered ever. Anywhere. Settling in now for the Simon derby. Come on Watford!

2 Comments:

  • Thankfully my team won the Simon derby, though I did have 2 chances depending on who you talk to...

    By Blogger Simon Burke, at 10:04 AM  

  • Posting well after your original Glazer - but I think I know this Arsenal supporter you speak of! Youngish American, brown hair, maybe 5'11" or so? The Phoenix sponsors my soccer team (the Gunners) and he is often in there when we go in post-game. He is a bit of a moron really, but fairly harmless. I generally try to avoid him so I don't have to listen to him spout drivel - which pretty much sums up most of what comes out his mouth!
    Patrick "Boston Gooner"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home