Blog template Rock the Crossbar: Big week

Rock the Crossbar

Sunday, January 1

Big week

The last game of the Xmas mini season is upon us - Liverpool will get a stern examination and a good kicking at Bolton - Arsenal renew the rivalry with United while Chelscum go to West Ham. The Bolton Pool game is interesting as Bolton away is one of the toughest fixtures there is and if Liverpool can win it then they can maybe challenge Chelsea though I think this is where the winning streak stops. Arsenal V United is tough - Arsenal need the win to keep in touch with everyone but with our shakey defence I have never feared United more. I would gladly take a draw right now as Fergie wont treat us like he did Birmingham. We rested a lot of people against Villa which proved to be a mistake but at least they'll be fresh for United one would hope. As for Chelsea - who cares.

3 Comments:

  • Chelsea will be rubbing their hands at the potential for dropped points.

    By Blogger Rich Hughes, at 8:27 PM  

  • Don't know what to expect tomorrow. I know I hate the narrow Highbury pitch and it doesn't suit us particularly well. Should make it a little easier to shut down Ronaldo, Rooney and Giggs. Arsenal, and especially Henry, are due a big game against United though and it could be tomorrow. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about it.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 5:52 PM  

  • I dont know John, with our dodgey back four ( i cant blame Wenger for losing both Cole and CLiche) I am scared - and Rooney is in great form. I fancy a UNited win or a draw here... We had a big result against you last time (the manner of it was questionable) - so I think you are all out for revenge here.

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home