Blog template Rock the Crossbar: The big game

Rock the Crossbar

Wednesday, May 17

The big game

So the time draws near - on paper the best final in years so guaranteed to be a 0-0 or a Barcelona slaughter of us. Two more hours and I am out of here to go enjoy the 2 hours before the game and then suffer through the actual game. Is any non-gooner on here actually hoping we win? The Barcelona supporting linesman has been given the boot thankfully - looks like the swansong for Pires and Cole so I hope they leave us on the ultimate high. I expect to lose but I can pray.

5 Comments:

  • I'll be rooting for Barcelona. I don't hate Arsenal or anything but I have some good friends who support them and I hate them. I like to think of them being miserable - it makes me feel better about myself.

    Avoiding the score and watching after work.

    Good luck.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 10:16 AM  

  • I wont be wartching. Other teams can't produce thrilling finals like Liverpool, so I'll bve watching the Home and Garden TV chanel instead.

    By Blogger Rich Hughes, at 10:34 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger GAC, at 5:01 PM  

  • Referees know the rules, not the game. Point proven today.

    By Blogger GAC, at 5:02 PM  

  • Johnno - we lost 2-1. Sorry if thats a spoiler...

    By Blogger Boston Gooner, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home