Blog template Rock the Crossbar: Who doesn't belong?

Rock the Crossbar

Friday, June 9

Who doesn't belong?

Remember those learning games you played in kindergarden...the teacher would show you a picture of an apple, an orange, a banana, a pineapple and a pick-up truck and you would have to point to the item that just didn't fit? Well, it seems that the homepage for ESPN.com is in the business of educating its readers. I've been staring at this picture for a good ten minutes now trying to figure out who doesn't belong. I've narrowed my choice down to the guy with the eight-head who is trying to pull off the "I'm a character on the tv show 'Lost' with my facial hair" look. He's the same guy gazing up into the heavens, or possibly at the scoreboard: Czech Republic 5 - USA 0; Italy 5 - USA 0; Ghana 0 - USA 0. Please help! Oh, and one more thing...ESPN writer Jen Chang "claims" that the USA is a "team to watch." Read this moronic column here: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=370380&root=worldcup&cc=5739

1 Comments:

  • I will be happy to eat my words, but I just don't think it will come to that...hope your parachute opens!

    By Blogger GAC, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home