Blog template Rock the Crossbar: Globe article on Donovan

Rock the Crossbar

Sunday, June 4

Globe article on Donovan

There was a quote by Donovan stating he was not good - that was the truthful part. The writer though was wearing knee pads, e.g.: "But what if the man formerly known as Kid has a monster Cup, wins the Golden Ball that goes to the most outstanding player, and leads his mates to an unimaginable triumph?" I'm sure this will brighten GAC's day if he hasn't seen it already http://www.boston.com/sports/soccer/articles/2006/06/04/american_know_how/

4 Comments:

  • My palms are sweaty and my heart is racing.

    By Blogger GAC, at 2:34 PM  

  • ..and he hasnt even got out of bed yet

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 6:50 PM  

  • I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home