Blog template Rock the Crossbar: There is hope...

Rock the Crossbar

Wednesday, July 12

There is hope...

Although it was difficult pulling myself away from the "Sanford and Son" marathon on TVLand on my day off from work, I've just spent the last thirty minutes (okay, two hours) checking out a lot of roster pictures for women's college soccer teams in Massachusetts. The verdict? Well, for starters, Boston University definitely wins the gold medal for UGLIEST TEAM. My search was the result of a recent condition I like to call Foudyitis, described commonly as the need to seek out a female soccer player with skill and basic communication abilities. My personal MVP is Katharine Barry of Mt. Holyoke College, a senior-to-be with seemingly limitless potential (see picture here for evidence). I would like to open up a competition to the RTC participants: find the hottest college soccer player in the USA (I still like that girl from Georgia, too, but that's a bit of a stretch for a stalking roadtrip). So, the challenge has been established. All entries must include pictures and link for verification purposes. (Note: Mt. Holyoke has a match at MIT on 9/23. I might stop by to watch. Go team!)

6 Comments:

  • So I take it we have a full month of discussing wanking material in front of us before the new season starts? Thats fine by the way, I just want to do some research in case Rich...er...pulls...out...some opta stats on the subject.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 2:34 PM  

  • Ouch !! :)

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 2:55 PM  

  • Ouch me arse. Sure Rich has made movies involving me :-)

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 3:25 PM  

  • "ouch me arse" is somewhat journalistic for Johno, although to be fair he can take more thses days.

    Right - I'm off to derive a wave function for 4-51.

    By Blogger Rich Hughes, at 5:03 PM  

  • These football-playing Siamese twins from Becker should be fun

    http://www.beckercollege.edu/athletics/sports/images/WSCAPTAINS05.jpg

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 6:32 PM  

  • I'll take the one on the right.

    By Blogger GAC, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home