Blog template Rock the Crossbar: Who are these people?

Rock the Crossbar

Monday, December 18

Who are these people?

Every now and again I go to ussoccer.com. They are taking votes for the best play / moment something of 2006. Shockingly, the montage to the left has no picture of the World Cup. These people are pathetic. They're aliens. I have absolutely no idea who the effeminate guy is in the top picture nor what relevance a woman in a dress has to the sport but they must have played a large part to US Soccer this year.

4 Comments:

  • Is that David hasselhoff??????? I know the Germans like him so is that the closest they could come to the World Cup??? I have no idea - how bizarre!!!!

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 1:41 PM  

  • Must be Busby sporting his holiday toupee.

    By Blogger gooner71, at 11:03 PM  

  • Kristine Lilly has more national team appearances than any player, male or female, in the history of the world - yet she doesn't make this montage??? Pathetic.

    Also, where is Clint Dempsey? As for the mouth-agape twat in the bottom right, I thought Josh Wolff died several years ago...he sucks, might I add. I mean he really sucks.

    No McBride either? US Soccer is a friggin joke on every level.

    By Blogger GAC, at 6:49 PM  

  • It does indeed look like a young Hasselhoff. I wonder if he pretends to have a German accent to make himself seem cooler?

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home