Burkeys hated 10
9) Robbie Savage Just in general but also for getting Gilberto sent off unfairly this year - got his just desserts a week later and broke his leg. I hope his hair falls out.
8) Robbie Earle Sick of listening to this twat on FSC. Arsenal play too intricate a football for him, then he goes two faced and moans that when we are direct it doesnt suit us - he takes one of these 2 lines every time he talks about us while heaping on praise when we suddenly score.
7) Paul Jewell Sick of listening to this muppet - yes Wigan played well for one game but the facts are they are 17th cos they are crap week in and week out. Heskey fell over as fast as he could when Flamini brushed him, no penalty and no points for you Wigan. I didn't hear Jewell correct the referee when Adebayor's goal was wrongly ruled out for offside.
6) Joey Barton What a cock he is. Shocking tackle last week on Mendes, subtle enough to avoid a red but the FA should have give him a 5 game ban for it - he is a constant twat and the best City has - says it all about them.
5) Mike Reilly He had to be here, gave Yakubu a horror pen and Senderos an unfair red in the same game - used to set up Ruud every year at Old Trafford with his whistle and then point to the spot.
4) Martin Jol The big jawed Dutch twat isnt so smug these days. Hammered by Arsenal's kids in the Cup semi, beaten by everyone who plays them now and sinking fast. Would be delighted to see the mouthy git sacked this year after wasting a fortune on players and producing nothing.
3) Ashley Cole Best news all year seeing this twat carried off after tripping on the ball. Cliche is as good as he ever was and we got Gallas in exchange who when fit is worth 3 Coles. The Cashley one nearly crashed his car when he heard the derisory offer we gave him of 55k a week.... TWAT!!!
2) Cristiano Ronaldo Would be top but he has helped my fantasy team just enough in Yahoo. The man is born to cheat, be it in the World Cup or as he falls over at the slightest glance, or none at all. Has won too many favours from refs this year who should be running over to red card him and kick him every time he 'falls' over.
1) Jose Maurinho On the way out with Chelsea and somehow portrayed as a hero to his club by the press. Lets not forget this man is a complete lying sod who is devoid of seeing things correctly. I hope he is sacked and leaves in disgrace. Hero to his club, he has already tried to get out of there twice!!! Thinks he has done wonders at Chelsea where has had all the worlds cash to spend and only built a thin squad which is going to get caught out before the season is done.
UPDATE I would like to add an eleventh entry - the entire Blackburn set up - they played for a 0-0 draw from the first kick today. Whats the point? I hope we beat them in the replay, I am sure Wenger is about to moan about it and quite rightly so. Clubs like this wonder they cant fill stadiums.