Blog template Rock the Crossbar: This is AWESOME!

Rock the Crossbar

Sunday, February 4

This is AWESOME!

I haven't been able to contain myself this morning...I mean, how many breakaway goals against Honduras and tap-ins against fantastic MLS opponents do I have to see to reaffirm my stance that LANDON DONOVAN is the greatest player on the planet! Really, the thought that comes to mind is this: George Best who? I don't know what brilliant soccer/football fan took the time to put together this amazing highlight reel - in high def no less - but I would just like to thank him/her profusely. Fantastic effort! Go USA! (Note: this b.s. never gets old.)

3 Comments:

  • Excellent. Where is the section on his goals from when playing in the Bundesliga or even from World Cup 06? Obviously you uploaded an incomplete version of the clip. Please take more care next time.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 2:17 PM  

  • Dude, that is so awesome. You seem like a cool guy, George. You know anyone that shares a first name with our commander in chief is a good guy.
    I just ordered four new replica shirts because of this video. A LA Galaxy and US MNT for me and my girlfriend who I met in the park when she was using starkick.
    Landon is so money.
    God Bless the US and Landon Donovan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 PM  

  • Only four replica kits? I have six myself plus a styish red, white and blue checked warm-up suit. I also have a headband (Donovan Rocks) that I wear to sleep in and then, each morning, return to its glass display case alongside my Mike Sorber jock strap (still soiled).

    By Blogger GAC, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home