Blog template Rock the Crossbar: NEW MANU KIT: RTC EXCLUSIVE!

Rock the Crossbar

Tuesday, May 23

NEW MANU KIT: RTC EXCLUSIVE!

Here we have RTC's very own John O'Toole modeling Manchester United's new goalkeeper's Kit. Nike has been keeping this under wraps for a while, but even in this raw image we can see some of the enhancement’s they made:

Extra shoulder padding.

Removable helmet.

Front grill belly guard.

An un-named Nike source said, on the condition of anonymity, ”It’s going to be like parking a freeking bus in front of goal! Sweeeeeet! Guh-guh-guh!” Apparently Nike are exploiting advanced composite technologies used in NASCAR to make this new kit. Hat tip to United and Nike for pushing the envelope once again. I think we can all agree, we’ve never seen a kit that captures the spirit of Manu so well.

17 Comments:

  • Hahaha, I am pissing myself. Where can I buy this kit! Bus in front of goal - classic!

    By Blogger Simon Burke, at 12:03 PM  

  • Wow. You are weird. Just in case anybody is wondering, thats not me.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 12:14 PM  

  • Ha! Grumpy O Toole in rare form.

    By Blogger Simon Burke, at 1:03 PM  

  • I'm guessing it's not Mr. O'Toole because I picture him with less hair.

    By Blogger gooner71, at 3:06 PM  

  • Hmm for same reason you keep saying that but I have a full head of hair. (although I usually keep it as tight as Burke keeps his arse around Rich, it is a bit shaggy right now)

    Are you perhaps losing a bit on top yourself there gooner71? I sense a complex.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 4:19 PM  

  • Awww.. it was just your turn, Johno. It's been 'the new arsenal kit' for the past 3 years, right Burkie?

    By Blogger Rich Hughes, at 4:21 PM  

  • Yes, I'm a bit complex.

    By Blogger gooner71, at 4:23 PM  

  • But do you have hair?

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 4:39 PM  

  • O Toole today has lost the plot and humour - perhaps he just cant take joke? I think this one has been played on me for at least 4 years Rich!

    By Blogger Simon Burke, at 4:48 PM  

  • And yes I can verify Gooner71 has hair.

    By Blogger Simon Burke, at 4:49 PM  

  • How about on his head?

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 4:49 PM  

  • O Toole has been working since 3am.....goodnight.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 4:50 PM  

  • Simon Burke just earned himself a pint! Well in boy!

    By Blogger gooner71, at 8:06 AM  

  • Er right....he really put me in my place.

    By Blogger TheBusbyBoy, at 11:31 AM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

  • Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

  • I find some information here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home