Enhancements and Talking Points
Hope everyone is enjoying the world cup. One enhancement and then some musings. I've added site meter to the blog code so we can see who is visiting and when and where they come from both in terms of referrals and physical location. The link is at the bottom of ever page, or you can access it here: http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s25molby My favourite hit comes from a google search for "john harkes is an asshole". Nice to know we cater to that market. Also Who ate all the fries, a US perspective soccer blog linked to us: http://www.whoateallthefries.com/ http://www.whoateallthefries.com/2006/06/less_than_24_hrs_to_opening_ga_1.html Cheers Miss Charlie. I have no idea who you are but welcome and feel free to comment. Perhaps one of our contributors can swing by and say "hi" to them. We could have our first blog-friend. AaaaaahhHHHHH! In t'other news from rumour mill:
- Fergie told porkies about Rooney's injury and asked him not to go
- Kuyt to Liverpool done? Marseille still want Cisse...
- I scored two on Satdee. Fuggin Gerrin there!
- Crouch's bird sent home after angel's dandruff pictures are found (Miss Charlie?)
- France make me laugh. I mock you, Frenchies!
- Found myself cheering for the US vs Italy. Italy will low on skill by high on diving and I felt that most of the calls that went against the US (both red cards and the offside goal) were questionable - so feel hard done by but proud of that that performance. I will be submitting this pararaph towards my green card approval.