Blog template Rock the Crossbar: Classic emails Thread (Do I f*cking know you?)

Rock the Crossbar

Friday, September 15

Classic emails Thread (Do I f*cking know you?)

Subject: Cr@p Chrimbo Gifts Instead of having to suffer the usual connect-4s or Buckeroos, some idiot bought me a starkick!! Is if my skills need improving. I took it for a test drive in my living room and managed to scare the shìt out of the cats, which was good. However, my patented lollipop left my right peg wrapped in Velcro, causing me to fall to the ground. So starkick has helped me become more like Ronaldo – stepover and fall to the floor has now been mastered. So thanks, Burkie.

7 Comments:

  • HA! I still laugh, having seen yuo use it at home its priceless. You too can soon be 'nationally ranked' Rich just like Rico.

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 5:20 PM  

  • And check this out if only for the awesome music... SOCCER WAVE the cheapest crappest American soccer tool since.. STARKICK!

    http://www.soccerwave.com/images/vod/play.html

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 5:24 PM  

  • And for those who miss the granddaddy of all soccer crap toys..

    http://www.properformancestore.com/starkick/demonstration.html

    The Xmas edition commercial - but why are Rico and Conor sporting really gay lisps?

    By Blogger WhatsupWheaton Simon, at 5:29 PM  

  • You could really improve your skills if you used starkick with the Soccer Wave. Now that would be cool. Also, probably should wear one of those helmets just to be safe. Saftety and Fun, now that's really cool!

    By Blogger Chris P, at 5:50 PM  

  • Rich, I have concerns. Hold off those starkick moves until one of these arrives in the post.

    http://epilepsyontario.org/client/EO/EOObjects.nsf/object/EMS/$file/hel_kid1.jpg

    By Blogger gooner71, at 3:04 PM  

  • Where did you get that image of the AYSO parent referee with the starkick device??? I want to order a poster-size edition...it truly is beautiful! Thank you.

    By Blogger GAC, at 3:11 PM  

  • Oh, and the soccer-wave? Yes...great job of eliminating the need for a teammate to work on passing/receiving/first touch drills with you! Frankie Hejduk SWEARS by this device...and the results prove it. Check in the mail from Brookline!

    By Blogger GAC, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home