Frank's goals helped us qualify. I'm told he's had the most shots in the world cup. Frank Lampard needs to be dropped.
Last game he was woeful. Infact all the WC he's been woeful - but against Ecuador he was *very* woeful. How many bad shots and easy through balls did he mess up? It always broke down when it went through him.
4-5-1 is always stylistically challenging. We have five players trying to play one in. Fairly easy to mark when you have the lack of invention and movement England displayed.
England Action Plan:
- Drop Lampard.
- Play Crouh up with Rooney, slightly withdrawn.
- Carrick to stay in the side.
- Hargreaves to stay as right back.
- Carragher to be kept as a utility sub
- Walcott for Rooney after 70 mins